BYYB Forums

Full Version: A gift for Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Saturday night at our Summer Sailstice dinner I had the honor of awarding Richard Norman a very fine bottle of Pussers Rum. It was given to him by the entire BYYB for recognition of all the hard work he has done throughout the years. Without his help and perseverance the BYYB might not be what we enjoy today. I wish you all could have been there for the presentation but you can still raise you glass, bottle, or can and give a toast to Richard.

[Image: richbottle2.jpg]

Cheers Rich, it was a pleasure meeting and sailing with you.

Keith
Thank you Keith - it is a pleasure and an honor to be a part of this fine group.
I crushed a Bud can on my forehead in salute to Richard. I drank the beer first, as any good skipper should.
THANKS RICHARD! for all you do --- i sure looks like you guys got more socializing done than us --!!! If it was daylight - we were on the water....lunch was good but people were eating as fast as they could so they could get bak to their boats!!! :lol:

a.
Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah! Thanks Rich for all you have done.

Way to go Kieth, thanks for gettin' er done. Smile

Admiral Earl, the SEF has lots of hardened pirates in it. There is alot more about being a pirate than sailing.... you gotta be able to eat and drink, tell tall tales and hold your licker, (and I don't mean by the ears).

ARRRGH! Sandy bottoms, mates.

James Sanders

Ahoy,

Yes, indeed. Thanks so much, Richard.