BYYB Forums

Full Version: SW teaser shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have good pics and some video --- but this is all my tired self can manage for the night --- logged a bunch of miles this weekend, drank some beer, sailed my boat, camped with my dog, had a good time with some real nice people - sailed with Brit, Steve, Phil, Bill, Darick, Randy and my dog......

here is the SW fleet's teaser shot

[Image: IMGP1288.jpg]

oh what the heck - a couple more:

the Aloha

[Image: IMGP1353_1.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1279.jpg]

[Image: 1_3.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1267_1.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1411.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1298.sized.jpg]

a.
My wife got that shot, too.

[Image: normal_91_Sunset_Sail_-_Maiden_Voyage.JPG]

James Sanders

Great photos!
Great boats!
Great fun!

What about Bill?
What happened with Bill's boat?
And you had wind too?
Here's some more pics:

Nimbus, Aloha, Black Falcon, Morgaine together at Yuba
[Image: log_033.jpg]
Bill performing the christening
[Image: log_038.jpg]
Bill rowing after gaff broke
[Image: log_042.jpg]
Derrik with William on Nimbus
[Image: log_030.jpg]
Steve on the Black Falcon
[Image: log_045.jpg]
Adla on Morgaine
[Image: log_047.jpg]
Randy a bit too close to see
[Image: log_051.jpg]
Brit's Mini Pearl before launch
[Image: log_054.jpg]

Randy-Bick

I had no idea I was that close to you Phil, that explains the look on your wifes face Confusedhock:
She was a bit worried, but she often thinks I'm going to run into somebody. As for me, I was wanting to jump on with you.

I really want to hang on a wire. :wink:
Gosh Phil -- thanks for posting that pic of morgaine -- if you have any others i would really like to have copies...i have a bunch of shots of the aloha that i will give you a link to so you can use them if you want.

it is easy to get pictures of other peoples boats but not your own....

that shot of Morgaine makes me BOAT SICK! i am in a library and i wish i was sailing!!!!!

a. :evil: Cry Cry Cry :evil:
Here's a few more for you. Of course these are scalled down. I will try to get a full sized copy to you. It was fun passing you, taking pictures of you taking pictures of me. - You got some great shots of Aloha. Thanks.
[Image: log_027.jpg]
[Image: log_046.jpg]
[Image: log_048.jpg]
[Image: log_049.jpg]
[Image: log_032.jpg]
Looks like you had as much fun as we did. It sure was nice to get out and sail with such a great group of folks. Hopefully someday we can all get a few of you out here or us out your way and we can raise the sails and ales together. It's great to see others enjoying their boats. Congratulations to Bill and brits on your launches.

Keith
Pages: 1 2