BYYB Forums

Full Version: SE Fleet Summer Sailstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres just a quick shot of our gathering. It was great! I'll post more info and pics soon. Check the Summersailstice Photo gallery for more pics

[Image: normal_boatshow1.jpg]

Keith

James Sanders

Ahoy,

Three ships on a lake!
That almost sounds like the opening words to a song.
The festivities were enjoyed by all! Here are a couple of samples:

[Image: normal_P6170136.JPG]

Rear commodore showing us how the backdrop works...

[Image: normal_P6170134.JPG]

Volunteers to sample the rum.....

[Image: normal_P6170114.JPG]

And a long awaited launch.

[Image: normal_P6170101.JPG]

We had 9 homemade boats - 6 of em were Stevenson designs: 3 Pocket Cruisers, 2 Vacationers and a Weekender.

About 20 "Official" attendees, numerous guests for the boat show, lots of kids building their own boats, helpful park personnel - great food and friendship (and a tall tale or two).

You should have been there!
YIKES, one of those corn bread fed gals with a mustache. :lol: "Get off me Daddy, your smashing my Marlboros". AAARRGH! :lol:
Keep counting masts Jim you missed one.
I'm working on a story about our event, there was a lot of things going on and I don't want to miss anything. Just be patient and I'll get it posted soon.

Keith
Isn't it fun to get together. What a great time you can have with like minded folks. Sort of like a family reunion except everybody likes each other.
Craig's Vacationer isn't in the picture. It was around the corner moored at his campsite.
And talk about" A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL"! What a fun event! It was wonderful to finally meet some of you in person. We had a blast! Photos to follow when I get this stuff organized and the little camera's photos developed.
Hello all sorry i havent posted yet but i am still speachles, What an awsome weekend Y'all it was fantastic! not only did i get to see these beautiful boats in person but got to sail on them as well I am honored to have met all of you , y'all are a great bunch of folks thank you for a great time.
Craig thank you for teaching me how to sail a vacationer and then handing over the helm of your boat to me for practically the whole week end it is an experiance i will not forget, thank you Keith, Craig, Bud and Scott for all of your insight and ideas on my project ,

Brian
Our hula girl has an ugly twin sister.
[Image: budhottie.jpg]

There could be some imbreeding up there in North Ga
Check out the Summer Sailstice gallery for new pics I just posted
Keith