BYYB Forums

Full Version: Whos planning to sail on the Sailstice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check in if you are planning to participate in the sailstice this year. I know some of the fleets are planning messabouts and some other menbers will be sailing alone. I just wondered how many of our members will be on the water and you might tell us what your plans are. Please remember to take lots of pictures and after the the sails are furled be sure to post your stories for us all to enjoy. I'll set up an album for your Sailstice pictures to be loaded into. Have a great time out there and be safe!

Keith
i know that the swf is planning on a large event at Yuba lake in Utah. myself, Adla, Steve Downs, Brit, and others are planning on sailing.
Randy, Darick, and Phil will be there too! Should be fun - 5 weekenders and others (AT LEAST)...

a.
I'll be on Hartwell with you Keith.
Karl and I, the Chesapeake Fleet :oops: , are going to be on the Chesapeake (West River, South Creek) with Karl's boat s/v My World and my boat s/v Fat Chance. We are going to cook up a mess of crabs, corn, tators and shrimp..... and wash that down with something COLD.

It's a bitter sweet day for Karl. He is gone to Philly to send off his oldest daughter, Emily, to soviet Georgia to the Peace Corp. Maybe he'll check in here later and give an update.
We should have a good crowd at Hartwell with a full array of boats! I will be there.
I might be out on the mini-Cat. I am hoping anyway. Fathers day and my anniversary....... :oops: .......... We will see.
I have the same sort of problem - my kids want my time (and I want theirs) on Father's day. Saturday is my daughter's birthday but being a teenager it doesn't involve me outside of the cake and presents part so I might be able to sneak out on Saturday afternoon to Connestoga lake for a couple of hours.
I will be at heartwell with the Southeast fleet as crew and help. i should have one other with me
Keith Magnolia is planning on being at Hartwell and I am coming with her. If nothing slips or breaks, the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise see y'all Thur. Pm. Bud. Smile
Pages: 1 2