BYYB Forums

Full Version: the stripper gets her wheels, some bling and a parasite.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6-11%20015_jpg.jpg]

[Image: 6-11%20011_jpg.jpg]

[Image: 6-11%20009_jpg.jpg]

Monday is regestration day, as well as test out the trailer. if it can get across phoenix, it can get anywhere. i will also try and begin the rigging.
I love the lines and shape on that boat. What is it???

James Sanders

Ahoy Bill,

That's one fine looking boat!
That's one mean looking parasite!
Has his hand on the tiller he does!
Boat is looking wonderful! The captain, however.... Confusedhock:

The lines of that boat are great for a row or sail boat with a transom that will sit clear of the water (no drag). However, there isn't much floatation in the transom area as compared to the rest of the boat so putting your rail meat so far back may result in a rather unballanced boat on the water with the bow pointing to the stars! I had that problem with a couple boats I have built all requiring a long tiller so I could put my weight more towards the middle of the boat. Looking at the pictures, you might consider lengthening your tiller by 24" for better balance.

The aft seat on this summer breeze was unusable unless I had a couple of passengers forward.

[Image: image012.jpg]

Based on my experience with the summer breeze, I moved the aft seat forward in my next boat and it is a little more usable. However, the C12 is a lot more beamy that the summer breeze.

[Image: image075.jpg]

My latest boat is so fine aft that I can hardly reach back and touch the rudder without upsetting the whole boat! I have a 5' long push/pull tiller on this boat

[Image: image016.jpg]