BYYB Forums

Full Version: FAT CHANCE PICTURES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angie

The pictures could be better
Next time I'll use the better camera

[Image: FATCHANCE%201.jpg]

[Image: FATCHANC%202.jpg]

[Image: FATCHANCE%20HEAD1.jpg]

[Image: FATCHANCE%20HEAD2.jpg]
Thanks for posting the pictures Karl. She's looking good Angie. The old gal really cleans up nice.
Angie the old girl cleaned up real good.
She looks plum nice Angie, I like the color you choose, it's not seen on every other boat out there. White, red, yellow, green, and navy blue seem to be the only colors most folk can find in marine paint. I'm guilty of green as you know. Good job

Keith
The photos don't work for me, but I know what she looks like. Thanks for the kind words, evidently you guys must be able to see them. Working on trailboards and she is finally going to get the toe rail I promised so long ago. Then I am done for a while, we'll be on South Creek.

Thanks for taking the photos Karl, but most all thanks for letting me use your cooker. WOW, that thing is a hoss. I see why it is a family heirloom. Smile
She is looking real good Angie!
Am I going to see her up close at the messabout?
Craig, you missed your chance seeing either of us up close.... I wuz there you wuz not, if you had been you would have liked it alot.... anyway, we both look best at a DISTANCE. AAAARRRGH! :lol: :lol:

I are tired, I go to bed now.
i really like those colors....very nice!....SUMDAY i want to carve a figure head for morgaine....but it will be no time soon -

NicE WoRk anGIe

a.
Ah yup, I can relate to looking good at a distance. Maybe in the fall then at Lucifer's gig.
Pages: 1 2