BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brian_Watford

Hello to all. I have frequented the Messingabout forums for about two years. I met Keith last weekend and was fortunate enough to get to sail on his boat "Whippoorwill" on Saturday. Keith mentioned this forum and I thought I would check it out.

I am just about to launch CS17 hull number 113 "Sunshine" sometime in the next two weeks. I just need to rig her, add oar locks, and finish the trailer. I fully intend to bring her up to the sailstice event at Lake Hartwell. I hope to meet some of you there. Tongue
Welcome aboard Brian - we can always use another boat nut here. I'll see you at the Sailstice event.
Welcome aboard! See you at the sailstice unless you also decide to join us on lake Allatoona for a memorial day cruise.
Outstanding, see you there.
Hi Brian,

You ready to start on that Vacationer yet? Glad to see you here and if you get your boat ready come by and sail with Scott and I next week on Alatoona. Be sure to check out the SE Fleet forums for things going on in the area. Also take a look at the photo gallery link on the homepage

Keith
Welcome aboard Brian see you at Sailstice. Smile Bud.