BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Possibilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sam Morency

Hello All, This is my first message as I went on the practice forum,

"A Vacationer is in the works for me. All kinds of preparations are in order at my place before the start up of construction. A dream for over thirty-five years is soon to be turning into reality. Looking forward to making good use out of the forums."

I am exited about this site and look forward to participate in it as I proceed with my project. As I read yesterday many of the posts, I marvel at the luxury of this medium. I already have many questions and will be looking for ideas during the buiding of the boat. Thank you sponsors and gatekeepers. Will do my best to navigate this means of communications and try to be as transparent as I can.

Sam
Ahoy, jump right in! Welcome aboard, the more the merrier!
Welcome aboard Sam!
Glad to hear another Vacationer is in the works. Join us in June for the Summer Sailstice on Lake Hartwell in GA. There will be at least 2 Vacationers there for you to get a first hand look at and take a sail aboard.
No need to stay transparent here, join in on the forums and become an active member of our group.

Keith
Congratulations on your choice and welcome to the madness!

a.
Hey Sam I joined this crazy bunch a couple of months ago became a full member of the BYYB and ill tell ya once i joined they have some really great dicounts at a few vendor sites i got all of my screws and glues and epoxy from them and i saved enough on the materials to more than cover the membership fees. and made some really great friends as well.
you should give it a think.
Brian

Sam Morency

Thank you all for the welcome and info. When I start my boat I will surely join and become a member. I won't be able to come to the event in Georgia but will keep informed about future gatherings.

Sam
Welcome aboard Sam.

Big Grin

Darick_Anderson

Yep, It will make you crazy Big Grin but it's a happy crazy Tongue

welcome aboard!!!!
wAHoO!!!

It was so good, I had to do it twice!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Welcome, Sam.