BYYB Forums

Full Version: List your Summer Sailstice plans please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got an email from the SummerSailstice folks and they are going to write an artical about our group. Please list your fleet events scheduled for the sailstice here so I can send them the information. If your fleet is not planning anything check in as well so I won't be waiting for you to respond.
I'm very excited about this opportunity for our group. It could make a lot more people aware of our group and boats, maybe even get some new boats under construction. All it takes for a lot of us is to see a picture of one of these fine yachts and the sawdust starts to fly.

Keith
Chessie Fleet is planning a sail and crab boil, Saturday the 17th. We will launch out of South Creek in the West River. Wind and weather permitting we will sail out to the Bay up into the Rhode and back down to South Creek for the crab boil.

All boats are invited, we will need an idea ahead of time to plan the meal. We will probably have live entertainment, including the musical variety. :lol: :lol:
Sounds like Brit will be launching for the event. Darick has a new boat and Steve Down's said he'd go - hopefully Phil can make it and Morgaine and I will be there for sure. YUBA lake central uTaH...
Quote:Sounds like Brit will be launching for the event. Darick has a new boat and Steve Down's said he'd go - hopefully Phil can make it and Morgaine and I will be there for sure. YUBA lake central uTaH...

wAHoO!!!
Somebody is excited! :twisted:

a.
That's the weekend before I'm to pull out for family vacation in the PNW. Hopefully, I can have all the trip preparations done prior, so that weekend will be available. I certainly want to be there.
Our proposed True North Fleet, is planning a midnight sail for the Sailstice
celebration. Hope to have a Weekender, skippered by Keith Shergold, and Vacationer skippered by yours truly. Just waiting to see if our work schedules will cooperate. Sailing in the midnight sun thats cool 8) !
Looking forward to Sailstis. I think I'm going to take the Falcon out a week from Saturday (the 20th) to Sand Hollow and check it out and see if I can still remember how to sail. I still need to get my oar locks placed and my compass installed. I'll see how much time I have before then. Adla, are you available? How's school?

Darick_Anderson

I will be there !!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Brian R Walters

Might spend the weekend prawning and fishing ("sea trialing") on of our new 42's, does that count ?? Guess not...
Pages: 1 2