BYYB Forums

Full Version: Weekender on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darick_Anderson

Hey Guys
There is a red and white weekender on ebay with 2 days left. the name is
Sally Ann, The high bid was, eleven bucks. it's in Rancho Cordova CA. Pick up only, with no trailer. They have it listed as a pocket cruiser, so if you take a look check under pocket cruiser.

Could be a great chance on a ready to go boat.

Darick
Hey, adla, nEeD aNoTHeR bOaT? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-15-6...enameZWDVW

Looks like a good little boat, if not a little christmassie....trailer not included. Cry
hahaha - i need another boat like i need a hole in the head!

i got my pintles and gudgeons today - and my nifty new tool for setting the fancy grommets! hehehe...if my finals would just go away - i could think about the boat!

a.
Congratulations Darick! Big Grin

However, there is a down side this turn of events. You know I was counting on you to build a Pocket Cruiser so that I could see one and that just because it was advertised as one, it's still a weekender. :wink:

Darick_Anderson

Sorry Phil :roll:
I want to still build it, this just gets me on the water faster Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm going to get the papers done and get the sticker this week. I still need secondary propulsion. Big Grin Paddles? oars? electric motor, before
I can take it to Yuba. Plus a bunch of fixin up here and there on it. the craftsmanship on this boat is fair, but it needs some work.

Anyway, more on that later.