BYYB Forums

Full Version: MN Messabout countdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly one month from today is the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin. Full details are at http://tinyurl.com/dngwy

At the bottom of the web page are two items of special interest. The first is how to make your own official Messabout T-shirt. The second is Celebrate Lake Pepin – an event happening at Hok-Si-La campground during the Messabout.

If you need a place to pitch your tent, and haven’t already contacted me, now would be a good time.

Hope to see you there.

Bill Paxton
Hope you all have a great time up there. Be sure to take lots of pics I need them for future calendars. Good job on the t-shirt transfer page.

Keith

Rob McKinney

ok I need a tent campsite for 2... Big Grin
Bill, way to go! I compliment you on how well the event is organized, the link provided is great. The t shirt idea is brilliant! Hope you have lots of boats and a fantastic time.

Robert Espe

Bill,
Is there still tent space available? Do you need to know for sure one way or the other about the tents? It is going to be touch and go to get the weekender seaworthy, but I may still come with my skipjack.
I think we can squeeze another tent in. I'll save you a spot unless you cancel it.

So far five Weekenders and a Skipjack are coming. I encourage you to do whatever it takes to make your Weekender functional, and bring it along. Besides, it's always fun to launch a new boat with an enthusiastic crowd!

Robert Espe

Bill,
go ahead and cancel that spot. I got my weekends mixed up. I won't have the vehicle I thought I would, and it is too far to take my buddie's gas hog. Thanks though, maybe the next one.
Rob McKinney,

Please check your Private Messages for info about Messabout camping.