BYYB Forums

Full Version: Getting Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The closer I get to completion, the more little odds ends keep popping up. :? :? :?

[Image: SIDE%20VIEW.jpg]

[Image: FRON%20VIEW.jpg]

[Image: COCPIT.jpg]

[Image: BOOM%20JAW.jpg]

[Image: GAFFJAW.jpg]

Kayakarl
Looking good, you really pay a lot of attention to details and it shows in your boat. When you think your almost done all the little things will beat you to death. I was making trips to buy bolts and screws every other day and it was costing $50 a shot when I thought I was "almost" done. It looks like your at that point now. Good luck and post pics of the lauch

Keith
Lookin' REAL good. I'm dreading the late-night, last minute trips to the hardware store, myself.
You're never really done, but eventually you will get it splashed and have some fun while coming up with lists of changes and updates for future days of nothing better to do with your money or time. Lovely work by the way, keep at it, will not be long now.
looks really nice Karl -

i still spend 20 bucks at the hardware store regularly trying to tweak things a little...the boat is a hole in the water you throw money into....

but still - lots of fun! Your open weekender sure looks like it is going to be a lot of fun!

a.
Looks great Karl. odds and ends yea I noticed one of those odds and ends behind My World, that 500' of double pank fence but it looks good and mama will be happy. Post pictures of the splash. Bud. Smile
She is a beaut! Hope to see her on the water this summer.
Karl you are bringing that beauty to the June Messabout at Hartwell Lake yes? I would love to see her and you in person. 8)
Ditto what craig said karl, shes a beautiful boat

Bob_Burgess

Looks real great Karl Big Grin I been sailing my weekender since 2002 and still running out buying little upgrades. That's half the fun of building your own boat. Big Grin

Nice job. 8)

Bushfire Bob