BYYB Forums

Full Version: moving on but i have great parts for a vacationer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Vacationer Whippoorwill has seen some great days on the water, unfortunatly she's in need of serious work to make her seaworthy again. Her keel was glassed and water got behind the glass and rotted her out. It has found its way into the bottom of the boat. She has some great parts that would be useful to a builder in the prosses. She's got a great set of dacron sails, 4 stainless eliptical portholes, all spars are in good shape with rigging and chainplates, a beautful teak bow hatch, lots of mahogany trim inside and out, mahogany wheel  with all the steering grear, all stainless hardware and a trailer with good tires and new axle to take it home. $1500 seems like a fair price for all the useable parts for a builder or if someone wamts to take the time to repair her that would be even better. I'm moving on to a bigger boat and need to find her a new home. My other option is to strip her down and sell the pieces. if youre interested send me a text at 404 642 six five two nine. I'd love to find someone who can use her

Keith