BYYB Forums

Full Version: photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know how to post pictures???
Click on "New Reply," not the reply button inside someone else's or your own post.

If you're using a photo hosting site, copy the url of your photo.  Then in your forum reply, click the "insert an image" icon.  Paste your photo url into the appropriate field, then define your photo's width and height.  I typically used 600 wide x 450 high for landscape, the opposite for portrait.  Then click "insert."

If you want to upload a photo directly from your computer, click "Choose File" next to "New Attachment" which you will find at the bottom of your reply window.  This will open a window to the folders in your computer.  Enter the file name of the photo you want to upload then click "Open."  Then in the attachments box at the bottom of your reply window, click "add attachment."  If you then click "preview post," you will see your photo in a sub box titled "attached files."

One caveat though:  I'm not sure if this is still the case because I don't upload directly from my computer anymore.  I use IMGUR.  The last time I tried uploading directly from my computer, the forum limited my photos to six per post.  There is no such limit when you insert an image from a photo hosting site as outlined in the first example above.