BYYB Forums

Full Version: So here's a fun little boat I'm building...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-28-2018, 08:03 AM)Keith Shergold Wrote: [ -> ]pWhy don't you guys just press the "choose file" button under the text box, where it says "new attachment"? When I do that, it gives me the option to pick a photograph from my computer and directly attach it to the message. I don't need to fool around with "image hosting" services. I never have.

The only problem I have is that I have to tinker with the size of the file, because this forum will only allow you to attach files of less than 500mb, but this is easy to do on a desktop. Much easier than using an "image hosting" service, whatever that is.

The other limitation, at least at the time I stopped attaching files from my computer, was that the forum limited them to six photos per post.  There is no such limitation when inserting photos from a hosting service.
(09-28-2018, 10:25 AM)Mark Shank Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2018, 08:03 AM)Keith Shergold Wrote: [ -> ]pWhy don't you guys just press the "choose file" button under the text box, where it says "new attachment"? When I do that, it gives me the option to pick a photograph from my computer and directly attach it to the message. I don't need to fool around with "image hosting" services. I never have.

The only problem I have is that I have to tinker with the size of the file, because this forum will only allow you to attach files of less than 500mb, but this is easy to do on a desktop. Much easier than using an "image hosting" service, whatever that is.

Does it show?  If so, I have more.
It does
The topside has paint!

Since it's a retro 50's design I went with retro 50's colors.
I wanted it to look like a 1956 refrigerator.   Smile

The white ellipse will get a black Number 3 in it.
Pages: 1 2