BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hallo from South Africa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening good people!
I am new here, I bought the Weekender plans just 3 days ago and magically got access to this wonderful and educational blog spot.

I spent some time during the last 3 days to read through some of the posts - I believe that it will take a full life time to go through all 13,000 posts!

I am glad to see that there are still many Stevenson boat are being build all over. It seems tha the so called bad press out there cannot sink the good boats! Well Done!  

Just a little about myself - I stay in Durban South Africa. I have always been interested in sailing since I was young - which is strange as both my mom and dad never had any such inclinations.

I currently have one of those fun little PDracer boats with a sprit sail rig. I am 99% certain that there is no other such boat in Durban - perhaps in South Africa - at least that I have come across.

Other than that, I love building model RC sailboats and sailing them on the local pond with the other like minded people.

Maybe later on I may post some pictures.

Thanks again for the privilege to be part of this wonderful experience.

Yours in sailing

Zoom Rindel