BYYB Forums

Full Version: goo fests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had four goo fests now. I get a batch of parts fitted and ready, and then comes the epoxy. The keel took five hours to glue up all eighteen pieces, The deck took about four hours to glue up the stringers and transom strip, and I spent four hours yesterday gluing the hull bottom stringers. glueing the hull bottom to the keel only took about an hour and a half...
another day of goo, I have th, e aft bulkhead all glued up, along with the stem pieces, the gibbs, the front hatch framing, and the cabin framing. I still have not gotten photos to work.
(08-04-2018, 03:00 PM)tinman2953 Wrote: [ -> ]another day of goo, I have th, e aft bulkhead all glued up, along with the stem pieces, the gibbs, the front hatch framing, and the cabin framing. I still have not gotten photos to work.

Use Google photos.  Click on your image there to open it.  Then right click.  Click "Copy image location".  Come back here and click the Insert Image Icon in the bar above the text.  Paste the image location in, and see if it works.   Smile