BYYB Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Alberta Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Keith, that would be great if you could give me some guidance as to the rigging. I have patched Spirit Wind in the trouble spots, gave her a fresh coat of paint, colour matched to Barry's original "Muffin Tan" and new varnish on the worn out spots. I am now going to tackle the rudder then install the sails. Both those jobs are something I could use some input on. I wanted to get the boat in the water for Father's Day but I am back working and that has taken up a lot of my spare time. I can certainly make time on Thursdays to meet you and show you what I've done to the Weekender. I will be away for three weeks in July, but before or after would be great. Let me know when you have time and let's get together!
Sounds great! I'll try to give you some notice when I've got a trip to Edmonton. We overnight in Calgary on Monday night and Edmonton on Wednesday night. There's a couple of other pilots who I share this schedule with but I'll definitely have at least a few Edmontons this summer. The first two weeks in July I am off on a camping trip in my weekender on Great Slave Lake, so if I survive, I will have some sailing pictures to show you as well as some ideas about your rigging. I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your boat.
Very good Keith. I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your pictures. I too am away in July, returning on the 19th, so any time after that would be perfect for me but if you happen to find a Wednesday before July 4th when you are in Edmonton let me know.
Pages: 1 2