BYYB Forums

Full Version: Weekender " SpiritWind"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Built by my father, Barry Pyeatt. There's several build threads on here by him. Many of you from the PNW may have helped him or came out and seen it. For those who had not heard, he passed away in January.

As it currently sits I'm told it needs a few finishing touches and sails hung ( 3 or 4 sets of sails in lured).
It is currently on a "new" reloaded trailer (40 miles on it, never been in the water)
It has a 4hp motor Included. 
For those that have followed the build, you know it was done over time with love, thought , care,and premium materials.
My family has no interest in sailing, very little extra time, and no space to store it. I really don't want to see it rot in our yard, and know dad would rather see it put to use.
I know most people hardly get a fraction of what they have out of them, so I'm open to reasonable offers. That said, I'm asking $4000
The trailer was $2500
I have receipts for almost $2000 in sails
Add the motor , and even the cost of building one on the cheep(this wasn't) and your looking at another couple grand ez.

I'm not on here a lot, I'm better reached via text. 425-876-6226 
The boat is located in Snohomish. 
I'm offering it here first, I know dad would like to see an enthusiast get it.

Build threads
some detail pictures
[Image: WU8QKfifgh8TDLco6]
[Image: dCnZX4eLWck3bh9U9]
[Image: QpQovoudxXmsbf5E9]
[Image: LugvoeWPkU6gwW9c8]
not sure if the images are working for you, but they do if you click on them
No interest?
The images don't work on my machine.  I bet that is true for a lot of others

Al
I'll work on trying to fix that. I've tried every IMG trick I can think of to imbed them. I think it's a forum issue because I can't find pictures Workin on hardley any threads.
They do work if you click on them to view in a new tab, and the external links work.
Ok, so life has thrown more chalanges at us .
My loss.....
Some one local come pick it up! Make me an offer! I can't get embedded pics to work on this forum, but the external links to pics work. Or come see it in person. Bring cash.
No interest? No low-ball offers? No one wants it for parts? If I don't unload it soon I'm having a bonfire and turning the trailer into something I can use.
Where do you live?  I can't stand the idea that this fine boat will go to waste.  If you are serious about saving her, I will drive out from the Midwest and take her home.  I've been meaning to come out west with my weekender, but grabbing her for a one way trip might be better.  I am serious, so don't do anything rash.

Al
(07-23-2017, 03:28 AM)Al Stead Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you live?  I can't stand the idea that this fine boat will go to waste.  If you are serious about saving her, I will drive out from the Midwest and take her home.  I've been meaning to come out west with my weekender, but grabbing her for a one way trip might be better.  I am serious, so don't do anything rash.

Al

sorry i hadnt been on in a while or received any text, the email notification must have been caught by my spam folder.

i live in snohomish wa 98290.  at this point im about to part it out. id like $1500 for every thing, multiple sets of sails, new trailer, kicker motor, etc...    hell i even have a small desk size model of it dad built when he couldnt get out to work on it.

some one grab it before i have to separate things. at this point im just trying to recoup expenses from my father passing.
text msg is the best way to get hold of me 425-876-6226
Pages: 1 2