BYYB Forums

Full Version: Life is Good 21' "Weekender" Pocket-Yacht 1500$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a heavy heart I am putting "Life is Good up for sale......Now have a Albin 25 for the wife and I and no time to sail them both.  Was build by Richard Norman and started life on 03-01-01, launched 07-04-01 The boat was Christened "Our Dot Calm". I picked her up in November 2012 and Renamed her "Life Is Good". Has a depth finder wired (starboard side mounted in the bulkhead), a fluorescent light in the cabin overhead and battery mounts in the forepeak. There is also a heavy duty wire jack to plug in the Min-kota trolling motor also included. Richard spared no expense on the trailer either its a nice Wesco trailer with new tires and in great shape. "Life Is Good" has been stored indooors since I brought her back to Michigan and has new sails as of last year. also included is the Captain's Kit for building the boat it has detailed instruction and 2 videos with it.
S/V "Life is Good, sail 154 has been sold............ Was hard to watch her go. Lot of fun times with that girl.