BYYB Forums

Full Version: Stevenson Weekender for sale, $1,000 or best offer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This boat is in Walla Walla Washington, but at a price you can afford to come get it!  I really just want it to go to a good home!

We bought this kit made sailboat from the craftsman who built it in the Tri-Cities, when my kids were young. It was essentially brand new then. We used it only a little, after finding out that for our family it was just too far to the water from  Walla Walla where we live. This Weekender needs to go to someone who will use it. The materials alone for the kit would cost you around $4,000, not to mention the months of work to put it together. It needs a new boat cover as this summer the one I bought last year was torn to shreds in the wind. It needs a new gas tank for the outboard. It also needs some paint, and touch ups here and there. It is sound. The sails are the inexpensive ones made from white tarp material. It comes with videos and construction details. It comes on a trailer. There are sometimes difficulties getting the hitch to work correctly, as the trailer has its own brakes.

The Merc 60, six horse twin cylinder outboard is in like new condition. It has been stored indoors all its life, and my best guess on its total engine hours are less than two. I have been offered $500 for the motor alone, but at that time I didn't want to split the set up. The boat and motor have only been used in freshwater.

Please email for further information, or to come see it.

Thanks,

Rob
This weekender has been sold.

Thanks!

Rob