BYYB Forums

Full Version: Gaff Rig Magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know what happened to Gaff Rig Magazine? I posted on the test forum but no reply from any moderators so I'm posting here.
It was very entertaining and informative reading and now.............. where is it?
The Gaff Rig mag portion of this site was done by 'ol Barnacle Jim, who hasn't contributed here in quite some time (years). Frank may have archived this area to save bandwidth/site space. I don't know of any recent contributions to this magazine.
Thanks Paul. There have not been any contibutions since 2005, but all the articles prior were very good such as Frank's interview with Peter Stevenson and Chris Gerkin's vacationer etc.
Do you have any idea how to access the archives?
This would be a question to Frank or one of our site moderators.
I would love to see Gaff Rig Mag start up again... I would even love to be part of it, as I am sure there are a few others here that would love to be part of it too...  Moderators, please chime in on this! 

Regards,

Will
I'm not a moderator (though played one on TV), but I'm pretty sure this was a Jim Sanders thing and he's not participated here in some time. What might be better is a compilation of previous posts about known issues and other concerns, as a quick reference for folks looking for an answer to a specific question. Of course, someone will have to belly up and cut and paste a bunch of posts.