BYYB Forums

Full Version: A few photos of this area by Mark Milan of the TSBB Group LA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott how's this look for a weeks sail?

http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/catb...read/14487

The the photographed point of heel the rail is not in the water yet, How must it look with the water going past the ports and over the coming???

Now are we interested in coming to the BEER in early June?????? What say ye SE mates?

Mike sure yu don't want to bring your mom's stuff down?
Looks beautiful! Other than the crowd of powerboaters in some of those shots (uggh). The BEER cruise is of definite interest but I need a bigger boat to really enjoy it. My little 12' catboat is good for several hours of sailing but not for long distances on a cruise.

James Sanders

Hubba, hubba, hubba!

What great photos! What great scenery! With all those powerboats, I think I may pass on Destin Pass.

Craig, your boat looks fantasic! Is that the keel I see? I didn't think the Vacationer would heel that much! On the coast you folks have real waves and real wind. Here in Arizona, we have lakes with many, many powerboats, some waves, and some wind (at least, at times, we have hopeful breezes.)

Any shark sightings?

Looking forward to finishing our boat and coming down your way!
Great photos Craig. From the looks of the Sara Lee, I'd have to say the sight of my Ginny Rae must have been something when I caught some strong wind and dipped the port gunwale in the water. Guess I was real lucky that windy day last August.

That looks like an excellent winter vacation spot.

Greg
WOW Craig - WOW WOW WOW Confusedhock:

a.