BYYB Forums

Full Version: Looks like we made it....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
into the Sailrite catalog.... on page 36. Just got mine Saturday and was flipping thru it when I noticed the photo and white oak mast hoops for sale for anyone with a $$ tree ($23 each).

The boat looked a lot like Terry Crisp's boat, it was blue and white with red sails.... said it belonged to Joe in Nevada if that rings a bell with anybody.

I was very impressed with the new catalog, they have started carrying much more stuff.... all sorts of canvas kits, dodger frames, etc., etc..... worth ordering for anybody that is a "do it yourselfer" like many of us here.
I need to give it a look. I need a sail repair kit, I tore a hole in my dacron dinghy sail on Saturday. Nothing too big but I don't want it to grow. I taped it up for now and enjoyed a really good afterwork sail today. I think I'm gonna leave the boat in the back of my truck for a while. The lake is on the way home and there's no fee to lauch. PLUS there's no gas motors AKA jetskies!

Keith