BYYB Forums

Full Version: Oh, hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Kerry.  I am originally from Mississippi but now live near Boston.  I built a Weekender with my dad about 14 years ago.  I was a lurker and would sometimes contribute to these boards around that time.  I saw the formation of the BYYB and the first few iterations of it.  I ordered a set of Vacationer plans last week and should begin my build next spring when the weather becomes more epoxy friendly.  I plan to get all of my plywood and lumber over the winter and to lay out what I can in my basement.  I'm currently planning a wedding so I can't full on start right now like I would like to.  (Of course by "planning" I mean nodding for the option that seems to produce the least amount of drama and still be affordable.)  I am ready to be building and sailing again. 
Welcome back Kerry!  Looking forward to your build.  Smile
Hey Kerry, I'm building a pocket cruiser, ready to flip it and glass the hull. I live in central Mass. (Leominster). It seems like we'll be the only ones to represent New England. We'll have to come up with a pennant.
Kerry,  how goes your progress? Were you able to start laying out your parts?

Regards,

Will