BYYB Forums

Full Version: Weekender For sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stevenson Designs Weekender Sailboat and trailer for sale.This boat was built in ~1991. Plywood construction with epoxy coating inside and out. This boat has been completely reconditioned and has new roly tasker tanbark sails and all new rigging. All hardware has been refitted with brass/bronze. New vinyl coated standing rigging. Custom stainless masthead. All new Hempex synthetic hemp running rigging installed. The mast is Tabernacle style which means if folds down for storage. Takes about 10 minutes to set this up to launch and sail. Seven coats of marine varnish on all brightwork. 2HP Yamaha pusher outboard and electric pusher included. New seat cushions made from closed cell foam and covered with removable sunbrella fabric. Handmade rope bumpers included. Trailer has been completely torn down, sand blasted , painted, rewired and relighted. Winch has been rebuilt and stainless wire rope installed. All new bunk carpeting. Trailer was custom built to haul this boat. The boat and trailer have always been stored inside since I have owned it. Ready to tow away and sail tomorrow. Everything in photos except compass is included. I have a clean title and transferable trailer registration. Also have original video and construction manual from Stevenson. "OLDSKOOL" is her name and she is just that.

$3200 neg.

Please contact me at nie1@cornell.edu

I am located southeast of Ithaca NY.