BYYB Forums

Full Version: Arrgh Me Hearties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy New Year to all the OLD gang. ;D  I see there are a few of you still out and about and not locked up in the looney bin.  My litttle seadog Cricket and I are swinging on the hook in Marsh Harbor Abaco.  Single handing the ol gal these days and meeting lots of new folks.  Hunting has not been great this year tho we have taken our share of bugs, conch and poked a few nice hogfish.

Hey, not to nit pick, but just as a note; on the home page it says something  like"bring your wife, your children and your boat too".  Um, er....women build and sail boats too.  Perhaps it should read "bring your family".

Well cruiser's net is about to begin, it is where we get our weather and catch up on the local happenings.  Sending all the best.  See you on the water.
Hiya Angie, greetings from the wilds of East Tennessee. 

We're prepping Silver Lining for some cruising down the Tennessee this spring and summer.  I'm finally completing some of the upgrades I planned when I got her 5 years ago. 

Mary says Hi too.  Come on bye if you get back to our neck of the woods.