BYYB Forums

Full Version: Southwest fleet call for Mutiny!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a call for mutiny! Wink not really, Just trying to get your attention.

and to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS ;D

If anyone is interested in a camp out/mess-a-bout in 2013 please let me know. I will be happy to take the helm and get one together.
Nimbus never left my yard last year and I sure miss sailing and all the rest of you. If you can't or don't that's fine. at least chime in and let me and everyone your alive and well.

Happy Holidays to all of you
Darick
Hi Darick, long time no see.  I really miss those sailing trips we used to take.  How can we keep from getting older?  That's my biggest problem lately.  I grabbed a jacket  to put on today and it was my black windbreaker with all those patches from the sailing trips we took so long ago.  It made me miss you guys.  I'd love to go on another camping trip with you folks again.  I'll keep watching the board to see if anyone else responds.  Take care, Steve
Hey Darick!

Planning on getting The Pearl back together this spring, so an outing later this summer isn't out of the question.

Also, planning a start on construction of a much, much larger boat - stay tuned.
8) Glad to see there are a few of us Lizards still around! I only check the board occasionally anymore. Maybe we can shake a few more Southwest Fleeters out of their sleep.

It would be nice to get together again. I bought a piece of property in Mantua where I'm planning to store ALOHA. A big reason I like the place is the little lake there, in the mountains. There is a campground right at the lake. I was there sailing Labor Day when I saw this place and had to have it. It's the only place I've sailed for the last couple years & I figure with a boat right there I might get out more. I would consider hosting a get together for all interested this summer. However, it's a bit of a drive for you southerners.

Brit. I see you're taking on a mighty fine project. When you start your build, I would like to check things out. If I ever get to retire in 2 years, I might be able to lend a hand.
Hey Phil, great to see ya!
Hey Phil!

Good to see you're still milling around. Got an engineer's approval on my keel design with very little changes. I should be able to weld it up myself this fall. Then the REAL fun begins. Once it gets underway, you are more than welcome to stop by and check it out, and help out as much as you care to.

I was looking into buying some real estate up at Mantua myself, before the economy got so awesomely good. It would be a blast to get together this summer.
We should go camping.

Adla
I agree, I need to get out more.  I'm going to go to girls camp with my granddaughters as a chaparone in the middle of the month so at least I'll get out.  I don't have a boat anymore but I'd love to go camping with you folks again, I'll even wash dishes.
I'm game. Listen, Steve! I sent you a private message. Did you get it? I've been trying to reach you. Email me at my regular email when you get a chance. adla c earl @yahoo dot com (no spaces). Did you get my message?
..I wanna go camping... Sad
Pages: 1 2