BYYB Forums

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is everything going.  I have been having some health issues, now sort of fixed, but am feeling better.  I reset my long forgotten password and here I am.  Currently working on a Spendrift 10 for the Grand Kids and finishing up the details of the Friendship Paul is designing for me.  He is wearing his Fla winter hat to cover the hair lost by me continuously changing design details Smile  Good to be back!
Welcome back Craig!  Can't wait to see pics of the projects!  Smile
Welcome Back, nice to meet you Smile

Regards,

Will

Good to see your post my friend. I hope the Timex has a fresh battery.
(11-13-2012, 04:03 PM)Craig_Gleason link Wrote:How is everything going.  I have been having some health issues, now sort of fixed, but am feeling better.  I reset my long forgotten password and here I am.  Currently working on a Spendrift 10 for the Grand Kids and finishing up the details of the Friendship Paul is designing for me.  He is wearing his Fla winter hat to cover the hair lost by me continuously changing design details Smile  Good to be back!

Good to see you back Craig.
Welcome Back Craig!  Glad you are on the mend.
Thanks for the welcome back.  Spent Sunday modifying the thwart on Hack & Slash.  I didn't like the look of the OEM so changed it a bit and added knees in place of the small  blocks on the side.  She was a nester but is working out to be another ice breaker.  Like I need that in Az.