BYYB Forums

Full Version: Calendar comments please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you all have had a chance to see the calendar for April by now. I'm about to get started on the May issue but I would like input from you all on what improvments or changes you would like to see in future months. Also if anyone out there is in the printing business and may be able to help us get a real wall hanger ready for next year I sure would like to hear from you.
Thanks

Keith
I think the calander looks great, keep going as is
Keith I missed the calender where and when did you post it? I have been itching to say something about it.I was wondering why you haden't posted it. I think it looks good keep on keeping on we will find a printer someplace for next year so you want have to do all the work. Bud.
I think it is great - I printed it the day you posted it. GoOd jOb!

a.
Never mind Keith I found it, still looks great Bud.
Lookin good, I'm using it to plan my schedule for boat building in order to get my poor abused weekender back in ship shape for late May or very early June. Keep on pumping them out. Smile
Nice job Keith, say the course on that one 8). Looking forward to the rest of the year. Big Grin

Greg