BYYB Forums

Full Version: Back up for sale - Rudunyet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back up for sale - Rudunyet. Just don’t have time to work / play on it and hate that it’s just sitting in storage most of the time. Bought it last year and have repaired the major problems; port bow section, bow sprit, chocks, and forward deck. There are only a couple minor items left to work on and could use a good cleaning. She was built to spec by Jim Stumpf. He named her Rudunyet. Has a set of Sail Rite sails, life jackets, depth finder, AM-FM cassette player, camp stove (installed), and a hand-held VHF marine radio. The motor is a Nissan 5 hp with a 3 gal tank. I had it overhauled when I bought it. Looking to just recoup what I put into it - Asking $2850. Thought I’d post it here first to see if there’s anyone interested before really advertising on something like Craigslist.
Still Have the boat? where are you located?
Larry, yes and yes, just sent you a reply to your message.
Jim
Poor old RUDUNYET, she will have to be renamed "please put me in the water". Smile

That top pic in the ad is of me sailing in the fall at Senecaville lake in southern ohio. The picture was taken by Scott Widmier a former PC builder and of current everglades duck fame.

Sorry that she hasn't worked out for you Jim, also sorry that she didn't work out for Ken befor that. Please let me know where she ends up. She was a great light air boat and as fast as anything on the lake in her size. It saddens me to know that she hasn't been used as a sailing craft in way too many years. Good luck finding her a new home and feel free to drop me a line.

Here is a link to some original pics circa 1997-2000 hope this helps with the sale.

https://picasaweb.google.com/10666820376...ationerWeb

Jim
Thanks Jim, I'll keep you updated. I really do hate to let her go, but .....
Yesterday afternoon, I delivered Rudunyet the the new owner -- Larry Post in Spring Hill, Fla
Promise ill get her back in the water!
Good for you Larry. Best of luck in getting her back to ship-shape

Jim