BYYB Forums

Full Version: Only 8 weeks to the MN Messabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year we had four Weekenders and a Skipjack. It would be great to have even more Stevenson boats this year.

You can find full details a http://tinyurl.com/dngwy
Yahoo, Bill! Circle the wagons.....er, I mean the gaffers. I wish I could be "with".... :lol:

My 7th grade treacher, Mrs. Alder, still won't let me end a sentence with a preposition..... I sometimes have no idea where I am AT. :lol:
"A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with".
Winston Churchill
I met awoman on a plane once and I asked her "Where do you live at?" She replied to me with a snobbish voice and her nose in the air, "I hail from a place where sentences are not ended with a preposition. I thought about it for a second and I asked her again, "So where do you live at, bitch?" It was a long flight.

Keith

Rob McKinney

Bill,
My dad and I are planning on being there...I want to camp in a tent therefore we are discussing options...
I plan on having my weekender sailable, I sure hope someone can teach us to sail it! Smile
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your dad, Rob. So far yours is the 4th Weekender coming to Lake Pepin, and I haven't heard yet from two other Weekender builder/skippers who have been regulars at past events.