BYYB Forums

Full Version: Problems Accessing Gallery and Gaff Magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there are glitches in the site. Gaff magazine isues are cut off by the index and the gallery keeps asking me to sign in to view it even though I'm signed in.
Thanks in advance. H.P.
The gallery does require a seperate login and you may have to register there as well - it predates the SMS forums and is a bit quirky. 

I hadn't looked at the Gaffrig issues in some time but you are correct - I'll see if I can fix that.
I have corrected the menu links for all the GaffRig issues to open in a new browser window without frames and they look much nore like the originals.  Somehow this got changed at some point and until Mr. Payne brought it to my attention today, I wasn't aware of the problem.

There is still an issue with some missing photos in the 2004/2005 issues and I will attempt to fix those soon.

Thank you Herschel for mentioning the problems.
Thank you Richard. Gaff Rig Magazine is fantastic reading!
I still have not been able to access the gallery even though I was signed in twice.
Perhaps it will work in the future.
Many thanks, Herschel
(03-12-2012, 08:09 PM)HerschelPayne link Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Richard. Gaff Rig Magazine is fantastic reading!
I still have not been able to access the gallery even though I was signed in twice.
Perhaps it will work in the future.
Many thanks, Herschel

You're welcome - there is apparently a version conflict between out gallery and the forums - we're working on it.