BYYB Forums

Full Version: PAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All,  I am sorry to inform you that Paul had a heart attack on Saturday last.  His wife says there are still testing to see how bad it was and they expect about two weeks in the Hosp.  I'll let you know when he is ready for some well wishing emails

V/r

Craig
Oh no! It has been half a year or more since I posted or even browsed the forum and this is the first post I see.
Oh my! Best wishes to Paul! He *must* come back here!
Gosh! My very best wishes for a full recovery and many, many more years to Paul! I'm really sorry to hear this. We will all pull for him here...

Thank you for letting us know. I look forward to reading of his quick improvement!

Mike
Haven't been on in sometime, myself. Very, very sorry to hear the news, Paul. We of course miss your input here but the most important thing is for you to rest and get better for yourself and your family. Hang in there and prayers to you and yours.

capnpablo
Sorry to hear about Paul. Hoping he has a full recovery.
Get well Paul.
Here's wishing Paul a speedy and complete recovery.

He helps make this board as great a place to visit as it is.

Craig, please let us know as soon as you have updates.

Thanks,

Ken
Wilco Ken
Very shocking  news, wishing Paul a speedy recovery, and strength for his family through this all.

Greg
Get well Paul,  funny I thought about Paul yesterday when looking at my "Annabell" covered in snow thinking Paul would its 70 and sunny here in Florida. My family and I wish you a quick recovery Paul.      Keith W