BYYB Forums

Full Version: Helpful advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been a little under the weather, but not bad enough to keep me from the boat. However, I have learned a lesson. If you have a runny nose, do not wipe it with your gloved hand while spreading epoxy. Especially if you have a mustache. No photos will be posted. :oops: Big Grin
hack...cough....thaz just funny.

actually brit, i am sick too - there is nothing quite like the change of seasons to bring on a cold, eh?

raining here - will send it your way soon.

a.
Brit,

I once got epoxy in the corner of my eye, epoxied the tear duct shut, and the eye swelled up. Since I worked in a Microbiology lab, I at first thought I caught an infection from one of the organisms I work with. Confusedhock:

Scared the -----out of myself :lol: Besides it hurt like heck.

Mike
I was lucky, I had my quartly cold about a month ago so that's out of the way. Next one is scheduled for the first part of june sometime. Funny haw that works. Brit, it sounds like you're making great progress on the boat. Hope Darrick can give you a hand Saturday. It seems to go so much easier with two people. Wish I could be there but I'll be in Idaho for the weekend. Got to go see the grandkids.

Darick_Anderson

Sorry that you guys are all sick, I hope you get rid of it fast Sad

Its too bad about your mustache Brit. :lol:

Ill see about getting out to your place this weekend.

Darick
i used to get epoxy in my hair all the time - in fact at Steve Down's boatshed, I think I managed glue or epoxy in my hair just for demonstration's sake.

a.

Darick_Anderson

Brit, bad luck! Sad
My wife's work department is moving to another building and she will be packing files on sat. I really need to be here with the kids...Sorry! Cry

keep me informed on what you are doing, and I will try to get down there when I can.

Thanks again
Darick