BYYB Forums

Full Version: checking in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I built a weekender, the wild goose, not that long ago. I haven't had it in the water much in the last few years. Been driving over the road. Been to 48 states and Canada a few times. Gonna get home more often with a new bid coming up here. I need to rejoin for some new official t-shirts and burgee. Would like to add a topsail to the wild goose. I'll be looking for ideas on the forums.
  Welcome back, how is the Weekender holding up ? always interesting to see how the boats make out after a few years. Did you glass the keel or just paint, always a big talking point on the boards, enjoy and post some pictures.  Keith W
Hey Keith, glad to be back. I put kevlar felt on the keel. It really soaked up the epoxy. The weekender is holding up well, I need to make a new rudder from hitting rocks and such and I have a few dings in the rub rails to patch. Maybe sand and paint for next year but it looks good now with the original paint from home depot.
Jack,  Contact Bill Olney abouthte shirts etc.....  Glad to have you back, all work......