BYYB Forums

Full Version: It's been a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow..I haven't been here for a while, but you are forever on my mind. Of course, my compadre and neighbor Warren, I see, is here on a regular basis. We finally got some excellent weather and got a good weekend of sailing in. I thought you may enjoy a little video I put together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLun69PX...ture=share
As someone in the midst of a build, it is always incredibly encouraging to see videos of finished boats on the water.  Thank you for sharing!
Great Video!  Really makes me look forward to having a completed boat.
Hi Tom. Can't wait to sail with you when we all get together. 
Oh yeah...Warren mentioned that. When will you be coming down?
And for you new builders. I can tell you the rewards of finishing and sailing these boats is about as good as it gets.
The old duct tape the camera to an oar trick . . . Welcome home Tom . . .
Actually I've graduated to fully extended tripod with camera mounted. Use the tripod as an extension. Fun working with those angles. Warren's been busy with his boat and I'm back in the groove working on mine. I have the sails and the rigging pulled and started doing some sanding and re-varnishing on the mast and bowsprit. I have some hardware to upgrade and a few mods to complete. I should have her back together and ready to go by next weekend.
Nice video Tom, and some great legs. Legs always go well with sailing don't you think. I'm sorry Mike can't do the weekend of16-17and 18th. Those would be my choice. So lets hammer this out so we can all go. Perhaps in the middle of the following week.