BYYB Forums

Full Version: Ahoy friends of Bud Wilson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Gang

Pop fell and broke his hip a week or so ago and is having a really tough time.  He is now in Siskin Rehab in Chattanoga TN where he will be for a few more weeks.  He could use some words of cheer to lift his spirits a bit.  He can only be called in the evening because he is in therapy all day, his phone number there is 423 634 1239.  You can reach Mam on their home number in Jasper at 423 942 3116.  Their mailing address is PO Box 344, Jasper, TN 37347. 

It would mean alot to him to hear from you guys if you have a minute. 

Cheers,
Angie
Hey Angie,

I just got the message (have been out of town) and left a message - will call him in Chattanooga this evening.
Rich, he would delight to hear from you.  He got to move home this past week and is having a therapist come to the house every other day.  He can't bear any weight on his foot and is pretty much dependent on Mam and Renea right now.  He is not a very good patient and it is proving trying for everyone, but all and all they are doing pretty good. Smile

I hope this finds you and Mary doing well and you are getting out on the lake often.  I always think of Loudon with fondness.  Clean water and some great cruising spots.  I lost two anchors in a week there once as you never know if you are anchoring on top of a house or what.

Cheers.

Finally I talked with the old Pirate himself tonight.  Bud sounds great but admits to some health issues - give him a call folks.  You old timers ought to remember the great sailing and fellowship in the SE fleet gatherings. 

We sail and play golf Angie.  I paid a secretary for all the years I had my computer business but really NEED one now to keep track of everything I have to do.  I have no idea how I was ever able to work - too much fun stuff to do!

Knock wood, I haven't lost an anchor here yet but 4th of July off of Lenoir City park was probably the most hazardous sea adventure since the Mekong River in '67.
This has been one of those weeks with lots of folks in town.  Three hour time diff so I will call this afternoon.  I hope the old Buzzard is dong better.  How are you doing Ang?
Say Richard..is Lenoir City Park near the town of Lenoir? My dad's side of the family is from there and I have quite a bit of family still still in the area.
(07-25-2011, 04:11 PM)tom dellinger link Wrote: [ -> ]Say Richard..is Lenoir City Park near the town of Lenoir? My dad's side of the family is from there and I have quite a bit of family still still in the area.

It is in Lenoir City, TN.  There is also Lenoir, NC (Both named for the same guy).