BYYB Forums

Full Version: "Jenny" almost done.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well  almost done.  Just got her registered with the DMV yesterday. Gonna get her into the water next week. Let me know what you think k.  Can't wait for the delta cruise warren.
More pics[attachment=4]      You'll notice on my port holes I have screen sandwhiched behind the porthole and wall..  Works great..
Looks really nice...Hope you enjoy.

Bob.
Nice looking boat Miken (is that your name?) I'm building a Vacationer and hope she turns out at least half as good as yours looks. Happy sailing!
Gerrard
Thanks Gerrard, Just mike lol.  I went for a 10ft finish.  Looks great from 10ft away lol..  I wasn't too good on the smoothing of the hull, imperfections I notice..  I should have called her "1st attempt"  but the wifes favorite movie is forrest gump... So Jenny it is.
WOW!...Looks great Mike. I like the olden look of the round ports. The interior looks real comfortable. Nice job! I'm painting my interior today and then I'm ready to go. I have an art show to put together by the 15th on June and then we can start planning a trip. Warren
Thanks Warren.  At the moment im using clear screw out ports but am going to upgrade to clear pop-out ports soon, as the screw out designs are hard to undo.Â