BYYB Forums

Full Version: Arrgh, me hearties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just dropped by to see what the old gang was up to, nice to see familiar names and lots of new folks.  Good job, Gang.  Fun to see some of the old photos, fun times.... thanks for the memories.

Cheers,
Ang
Well, hello Angie, welcome home . . .
(05-14-2011, 12:47 AM)angiewilson link Wrote: [ -> ]Just dropped by to see what the old gang was up to, nice to see familiar names and lots of new folks.  Good job, Gang.  Fun to see some of the old photos, fun times.... thanks for the memories.

Cheers,
Ang

Glad you're still checking in from time to time, I drop in to read every month or so.  OurDotCom is 10 years old this spring and still seaworthy (in the care of my son).  Fat Chance launched in 2012 didn't it?  At the Spring Fling? 

Mary & I sailed past the CYC last fall and thought of you and that great weekend - it would be good to get together to tip a few brews and swap some tales.
Hi.  I will always remember you for nudging me for my hesitence to start the boat.  You answered a procastinating question I had with the advice to just go make sawdust.  I did and today I have a boat.  Thanks again.