BYYB Forums

Full Version: Another Vacationer has it's official start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I've done some minor cutting over the winter but due to the cold and an un-insulated garage didn't really get the boat started until this week-end.

Went to the lumber yard & Menards Sat with the two boys, had my wife chew me out for spending $500, got grounded, so like any good kid I went to my room (the garage of course) to sulk all day. So Sat and Sun got the keel completely cut out and some of the desk.  So my official start date is Sat April 9th and I even got me a name picked out, my sweet daughter-in-law made me a shadow box for my B-day in Feb with pictures of the grad-kids with kind of a zoo theme it has a label on it "Grandpa's Zoo" So the boats gonna be called Grandpa's Zoo since I figure it will be me and the grand kids out on the lake most of the time getting into trouble as normal.
Wooo-Hooo, Make that sawdust Jim, congratz on first cut. Love the story mate lol i feel yer pain been there done that and sure i shall again. ;D
  Go Grandad !!!!!!! Get the grandkids involved in the building, I found it very rewarding. Its a great bonding time, love the name. Dont forget to post the pics.

Have Fun  Keith W
Great to see another Vacationer keel being laid, nice handle for the vessel. Good luck on your build Jim.

Greg