BYYB Forums

Full Version: Camping at Lake Pepin Messabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is not to early to reserve some tent space at the Lake Pepin Messabout on June 3-5.  If you would like to camp at the event, drop me a note through the event website (http://lakepepinmessabout.com) and I will save a place for you.

Bill Paxton
Hey Bill since I'm sure there is no way I'm going to have my vacationer done in time (since I'm just starting to glue the keel and deck parts I cut over the winter)
you think if I head over to lake Pepin for the week-end you might be able to squeeze an extra body in your boat for a quick tour of the lake and maybe a sailing refresher lesson or two?

( In my best little kid please daddy please voice  Big Grin )
Ha!  You might just get a swimming lesson, but you are welcome to ride with me.

Al
The campsite on the river is very nice, but you need to walk in.  A few miles north of Lake City is a great Minnesota state park with a greeat campground.  I'm planning to attend the Messabout, bringing "Molly", my newly finished Weekender.

Dave
Al
First my kid tell me to take a hike
then my wife telling me to just go jump in the lake

Now you tell me to go take a swing,  I'm starting to get a complex here........... hehe

but what the heck I'll take you up on the offer for a ride.  besides I got my floaties so I'm all set for a swim  Tongue
man it's hard to type when you have a 70lb husky that thinks she's a lap dog and try to sit on your lap when your typing on the laptop
Jim,

I'm always ready to go sailing.  The nice thing about a messabout is you can take a ride on many types of boats. 

I look forward to sailing with you.

Bill