BYYB Forums

Full Version: Allo! From Port-Cartier, Québec, Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! My name is Guillaume Tessier, I'm a French Canadian on the northern coast of St-Laurent's river (it's a sea really, tastes salty up here) and I'm about to build the first mega project on my own of my life, a Weekender. I'm just got my companionship in carpentry (master) but I mostly work on concrete here in the region, I touch the wood part of my trade downstairs in the workshop as a hobby. Result to this, I may end up here very often asking a lot of questions about my construction. I wanted to build the Weekender to prove myself and others that I can, and to show people of the Côte-Nord what grrrrreat DIY project is the Weekender. I also wish to help those who would like to do the same.

My sailing experience are not much, but I did sail some Laser in my hometown Fermont and I appreciated it's speed and adrenaline rush and i loved the flock flock banging under my canoe. Holy Cow I miss those times! Having some lakes around here is nice but I already wish to adapt the Weekender more seaworthy for we have that River with huge winds and waves!.

Bon, enough. Goodbye to all and I wish you mes meilleurs voeux!

Guillaume Tessier
Master Carpenter
Apprentice Sailor
Welcome, please keep up posted regading your build.  As always we are here to help so if you have questions ask away eh?  8) 8) 8)
Ahoy and welcome to the BYYB Guillaume.
Yes if you have any question's at all just ask them in the builder's bulliten board, and you should have you answer's directly.
Please keep us posted on your project, we all love to watch folks realize, construct, finnish, and sail thier dream.

Oh and We lOVE photo's as well so please if you can, Post some photo's of your build.

Cheer's
Brian Walters.