BYYB Forums

Full Version: How many other "projects" do you currently have???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many other restorations or other creations do you have at any stage of development?  For me, I have a 1945 Willys MB (WWII Jeep) that is about 1/3 of the way complete in its restoration.  I will complete it, however, the boat building bug has got me in its grasp for now.  This all started for me when I restored a 1968 Camaro in high school and early years of college (graduated in 1990).  I don't know where it comes from, but I have an apetite for creation and/or restoration.  What drives you?

Cheers!

Jake 
I have 9 projects running now  cause  I am web developer and creating a group  to make  something huge in future ....
I have only one for now and it's driving me crazy. I read so much about it that it cures the headache another subject would bring. Thus the Weekender.
I have yet to start my weekender.  The plans sit there staring at me from my nightstand.  Fitting!........ because to own and sail a boat is still a dream! 

Jake
So Jake... just do the steering wheel. You can use it even if you never build the boat, but it will be fun, not overwhelming and a great conversation piece. One step at a time will build a boat!!! ;D Warren
Thanks for the advice Warren.  Have yet to start my boat.  Just busy with work and family commitments for now.  Almost ready though.  I will consider starting the wheel before the keel!  Even a finished keel could hide in the garage for years...... a finished wheel on the other hand could be hung as an art piece in the home...... staring at you..... constantly reminding you of your sailboat dream.  I like your idea!

Thanks!

Jake
Â