BYYB Forums

Full Version: new member fom CT, vacationer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hows it going just got my vacationer plans and moved the truck outta the garage for the remainder of the winter.  I am very excited to get started and im sure i will have many questions along the way so any help would be great thanks!
Give you a race!!! I've just started my build...don't hold your breath re a launch date though! Good luck and look forward to following your progress - so far I've built my keel and got the bottom boards on and have built a few incidentals; rudder, wheel and hatches; have put some photos somewhere!
Cheers
Gerrard
ps - it's pretty exciting and fun!
haha the race is on
Welcome aboard mike, what part of CT do you live in? Finished building my Vacationer last May out on Long Island, (in just under 9 months). Did sail over the sound to Milford a few times, great place to spend the night with free docking & good food. Ask away always ready to help.  Keith
i like near hartford in a town called bolton.
    Hi  Mike, I pass though  Hartford fairly often we have family in Mass. Where do you plan on sailing ?  Nice to have somebody close by building a Vacationer Yours Keith
i plan on sailing a lot in south county RI if all goes well hah