BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Boat video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a new boat video. It was just stunning weather yesterday so I went sailing and my friend came by in his motorboat and took some video. I thought I'd put it on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSUQYZAnU0

No music this time, just the boat.
Nice video, thanks for posting it.
Really nice video, and a good looking vessel - oh, and very well sailed too!
Thanks, of course it's easy to edit the parts where it isn't so well- sailed, heh-heh. I've had this boat eight years however, so I have her pretty well figured out.
wonderfull!
Excellent video and sailing Keith!  Next year we will sail together, I sure missed it this year.
super nice!  I love the color...I am thinking of going blue...but I am a loooong way from paint...
It's Interlux "Royal Blue".  It used to be Sikkens' "Atlantic Blue", which is a tiny bit darker. I actually liked the Sikkens' colour a bit better, but it was discontinued and the Interlux was the best match when it was time for new paint. The topsides are still the Sikken's off-white. It's extraordinary paint. It's very expensive but it's very durable and extremely smooth and glossy. The only reason I repainted the bottom was that I had repaired some wear and tear to part of the keel and I couldn't match the old and new paint. Yes, I am that vain that I wanted the paint on the bottom to match!!
Great video, makes you feel like you're there.
            Marc