BYYB Forums

Full Version: Technical problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not able to access my building thread. Is there a technical problem with the forum?
The problemTimo is with page 12.  We are working on it but please start a Schooner Build2 thread as the longer they get and heavy with graphics they tend to be problematic.  Thanks  8) 8) 8)
The real problem is computers are evil, boat builders are good and so we will be locked forever in an eternal struggle.  Either that or the hamsters they use to keep power streaming to the server, that hosts our forum, don't run fast enough to meet the needs.  Hamsters, as you know, have type AA personalities so usually it is not a problem but Timo lives almost half a world away and so either he or we are experiencing day while the other enjoys night or at least dusk or dawn.  Hamster's sleep the day away and only spin their little wheels consistently at night.  Thus a conflict emerges.  I hope this helps explain things.
I want a few doses of what ever Terry is taking . . .
These days being what they are, an me being more then 1000 miles from any water you can't see the other shore of, I be drinking Landshark lager.  Thats right, Landshark.  Rare though the animal is you can still get a bottle of beer named after them.  I know what your thinking.  Landshark beer?  Ya right.  But you would be wrong.  It exists and tastes pretty good on a hot day whether you have been sailing or sanding.  It is an American Adjunct Lager style beer from Margaritaville Brewing Co. in Jacksonville, Florida.  It wouldn't pass with the dark beer crowd or even the amber types, being a lager an all, but as far as I am concerned it beats bud, Coors, and the like.  Just don't open your door if someone knocks or rings and offers you a pizza, telegram or candygram.

Now about those hamsters.  If you think I am a bit touched, concerning the furry little varmits, just turn your sound on and click on this link:  http://www.webhamster.com/
I once had a realtor ask me to design a logo for that beer. But the lawyer next door saw it and said he had first claim on that brand.
Greetings all,

Terry ... at work ...

[Image: hampster_on_wheel.gif]

Cheers,
Tom
Some paddle wheels, a remote comtrol rudder with a wrist band controller... Hey maybe I should redesign the boat?  Actually I wish I had that kind of energy and stamina.  I would certainly not be carrying the weight I currently am,