BYYB Forums

Full Version: Ed Jones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ed - I saw that you were signed on to the forums.  We haven't heard much from you for a few years - I hope all is well with you and your family.

Last I remember you were turning your pocket cruiser into a motor boat - did you have a chance to finish that?
I'm hoping he went with my steam engine idea. If so, he's been too busy to post here. Steam engines make a lot of sense for the recreational boating enthusiast. The pocket cruiser with a small two cylinder steam plant would be a nice boat for Ed.
I still visit too see what is going on. I had my 9th knee operation in April. The doctor told me after it is healed he will need to replace the the other one. My family is doing real good. The boat I sold to a neighbor and I will be helping him finish converting it to a motor boat.
Good luck with the surgery Ed - let us know when you reach 6 million dollars and we can try to set up a date with Lyndsay Wagner  Wink
Lyndsay turned 61 on Tuesday . . .
And still looks pretty darned good too!