BYYB Forums

Full Version: membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, almost finished , still not a member, used your forum a lot, feel like I should pay my dues to make up for all my dumb questions....................................................thanks      bruce
If you don't know the answer, then the questions aren't dumb.
Startin to really admire you, Paul ;D
You pay your dues on the forum in part by hanging around after you find out the answers to pass them along - I've been around for about 10 years now...  ;D

I believe the current executive is trying to get the whole "dues" and "membership" thing organized and it should be happening "any day now".  I was an official member many years ago - still have my T-Shirt and burgee associated with my old MiniCup.
Oh Warren don't do that. You go ruin my reputation and everything . . .
the site is up but can't key anything in          sure is hard to give you guys any money...................bruce
Bruce I finally get a page published and now you want interactive and PayPal.  I'm an EE not IT!!!  8) 8) 8)

For now please print the page and send Billy a check  ;D ;D
will do,thanks..........bruce
Thnk
You Craig, I have been stressing on that and have had my hands tied as i am a moron and cannot still get into the admin area lol. Thank you so much man!!!
Bridog, send me your phone # and I'll talk  you into the site.