BYYB Forums

Full Version: "ANNABELL" The Vacationer ready for the water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
            Well she is almost finished, just some cosmetic stuff to do do but I can do that between sailings. Had the state inspection by the marine police last week, and received my hull identification number, today I was able to get the title and registration done. A lot easier than I thought it would be, having heard all kinds of horror stories.
            It's been a very rewarding nine months, my wife gave me the plans for my 70th brithday, I had talked about building a boat for years but never got around to it, always to many irons in the fire.
Let me just say to anyone out there thinking about building a boat, just do it, it's a great experience.
Now on to learning to sail, and being back in the house with the wife, sometimes I think that's why she got me the plans L.O.L. Keep telling myself it can't be any harder than getting my pilots licence which
I did for my 65th brithday gift, but we will see.
              Have tried to put up picture's a few times during the build, but never had any luck seems they are to big or something. never had any trouble in the early days, may be somebody can put me right.

Yours Keith
Congratulations Keith, sailing is like flying most of it you feel rather than know.  Now Comes the fun part.  Take lots of photos at the launch…
Very cool: congratulations! Looking forward to seeing shots of the continuing adventure...

Mike